Making banking as simple as possible with a click of a button or a tap of your screen.
For your convenience, FNB provides ATM machines at each of our branch locations. Available 24/7, you can withdraw cash, check your available balance and transfer funds between accounts. Each ATM machine offers drive-thru service to take care of your business from the comfort of your vehicle.
We also have ATMs in the Logan Super Stop and the Angel Fire Resort.
Have a lost or stolen card? If you’re using the FNB Mobile App, you can immediately turn off your ATM card so it cannot be used. Additionally, please call your local branch or our customer service line at 575.374.2261 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Safe deposit boxes are available at Clayton, Raton, Logan, Tucumcari, Angel Fire and Santa Rosa.
Affordable annual rates are available for several size boxes. Protect your most valuable possessions in our secure room. Our Safe Deposit Boxes are fire-proof, double locked at the box and locked in the secure room.
Access your money anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection. Encrypted and completely secure, online banking is available 24/7 for your convenience to:
- View all of your FNB accounts
- Monitor activity
- Use the Bill-Pay feature–set up automatic payments or send a one-time payment. You pick the date and amount of the payment, then FNB will send the payment electronically or we can print a check and mail it for you if electronic payments are not available. To avoid a $5 non-use service fee, you are required to use Bill Pay at least once each month. To use your Bill Pay, log into your online banking from your desktop.
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Print E-Statements– Monthly paper statements are available for a fee or get complimentary E-Statements via email when you use online banking. Just let us know you’d rather receive complimentary E-Statements and we will send you an email notification when your statement is ready.
Call the Customer Service line to sign up for E-Statements, 575.374.2261.
Click here for the online banking portal.
Your money at your fingertips. FNBs mobile app for iPhone®, iPad® and Android™ smartphones is the best way to help you manage your banking on the go. Just download the mobile app on the Apple App Store™ or the Google Play Store™ from your mobile device. To search for the app, iPhone/iPad users can search “FNB New Mexico” and look for our branded Zia logo.
On the mobile app you can:
- View account balances
- Track recent activity
- Transfer funds between your FNB accounts
- Make deposits via Pocket Deposit—instantly deposit paper checks on the go
- Make P2P transactions—instantly pay anybody, anywhere from your smart phone when you have the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number. Click the Transfer tab in the Mobile App to access P2P.
- Schedule Bill Pay transactions
- Manage your debit card
- Find the nearest branch
*Mobile banking is a complimentary service for customers of FNB New However, standard text messaging and data plan rates may apply. Consult your wireless carrier for details on specific fees.
FNB New Mexico Gift Mastercard®
Convenient, flexible and personal, give the gift of an FNB Gift Mastercard.Learn More
FNB New Mexico Gift Mastercard is gift-giving made easy. Use where Debit Mastercard is accepted in the United States, check balances online or by phone. Shop in-store, online or by phone and choose from several card designs.
Gift Mastercards are issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Some fees may apply.
FNB New Mexico Reloadable Mastercard®
Prepaid FNB New Mexico Reloadable Mastercards are handy and flexible.Learn More
FNB New Mexico Reloadable Mastercards are:
- Convenient for securing funds for your travel needs.
- Reusable and reloadable.
- Allows you to check the balance online or by phone.
- Designed with you in mind.
Third-party fees may apply. Must be 18 years of age to have an FNB New Mexico Reloadable Mastercard. Reloadable Mastercards are issued by MetaBank®, member FDIC pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circle design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Use everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted.
*Some fees may apply.
It’s Simple2Switch to FNB!
Use this simple list to help you make the switch to FNB New Mexico. For more information you can contact any of our offices or call the customer service line at 575-374-2261.
Step 1: Open an account with FNB New Mexico at any of our local offices.
Complete our FNB Simple2Switch Account Information Form. Then, stop by any of our locations today!
Step 2: Change your direct deposits.
Use our FNB Simple2Switch Direct Deposit Form. Complete the form and give it to your employer.
Step 3: Change your automatic payments.
Complete the Simple2Switch Automatic Payment Change Authorization Form.
Send a form to each company that automatically debits your account for payment. You can also update this information from the company’s website.
Step 4: Stop using and close your former accounts.
After your outstanding checks and payments clear, complete and mail the FNB Simple2Switch Close Account Request Form to your former bank. You can also complete this in person.
Banking is easy from any touch-tone telephone. Make transfers between accounts, pay loans, and complete other transactions by dialing 1-866-225-0617.
Conveniently available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.