What is ROADRUNNER?
ROADRUNNER is an easy, secure way to make deposits from the convenience of your desktop.
How does ROADRUNNER work?
After you accept check payments from your customers, using ROADRUNNER, you scan the checks and submit the legal, secure, electronic image to us. Upon submission, FNB New Mexico will print and process these deposits. That’s it!
Is it secure?
ROADRUNNER allows for different levels of security before files are submitted to FNB New Mexico. Because you’re transmitting actual check images through a secure web browser. ROADRUNNER actually helps reduce the risk of check fraud.
- Convenience – no more daily trips to the branch. Deposit checks right from your desktop.
- Extended cutoff – 4:00 p.m. every business day
- Reduced expenses – Saves time and money. Eliminates the cost and liability of regular trips to the bank.
- Faster funds availability – Speeds up the availability of funds
- Streamlines operations – Automates the process of creating deposit tickets. Improves posting accuracy. centralizes deposits from satellite offices with one financial institution.
- Peace of mind – Reduces the risk of fraud. Assures deposits are being made daily